- Compatible with all existing roll stands (back stands), including Powell Engineering, BHS, Martin and Langston.
- Modular caliper design and unique turbine rotor reduce brake size & cost.
- Excellent heat dissipation and high quality kevlar pads lengthen pad life.
- Brakes run cool, minimizing squealing and brake dust.
- Self-enclosed – safe without a cage.
- The Double E / Re “Eleflex” magnetic particle
brake (powder brake) provides precise, quick-response tension
control for light tension applications (under 1 pli).
- The powder brake is a quiet alternative to friction brakes,
and is ideal for clean environment situations.
- Low voltage (24V DC) operation presents no safety hazards
and makes installation and use simple (no transformers are
needed to convert from standard electrical supplies).
- The compact brake is available with an integral fan or radiator for heat dissipation.
As the exclusive supplier of Re Combiflex roll stand brakes and parts, Double E is the only place to purchase authentic Re brake pads.