Web Tension Control Systems
- Three (3) P.I.D. settings for acceleration, running, and
deceleration—controller maintains consistent tension
relative to line speed; does not use an average value.
- Digital input display and digital output scale to easily
monitor the brake or drive being controlled.
- Ten (10) programmable presets allow easy switching from
one material to another.
- Controller “remembers” optimal running parameters
for each situation.
- Operator-friendly and easy to interface with existing machine controls.
Monitor web tension using load cells.
Integrated Web Tension Control SystemsIntegrated systems package all electrical and pneumatic components in a single ready-to-mount, NEMA-style enclosure. Ideal for end users wishing to simplify installation.
- Quickly connects to pneumatic
- Contains unwind controller, E/P converter, air pressure gages, and manual override dials.
- Quickly connects to powder
- For use with US.2 ultrasonic sensor.
- Contains unwind controller / sensor, current regulator, ampere meter, and potentiometer to adjust set point of the US.2 sensor.
CF.85 Flange Mount
CF.85 Flange-Mount | CK.100 Through-Shaft | CB.80 Foot-Mount
CB.80 Foot Mount Load Cell
- Various mounting styles including flange-mounted (CF series),
foot-mounted (CB series), through-shaft (CK series), and
- Full-bridge strain gages improve accuracy by allowing
controller to average the input from both load cells. Also,
if one load cell malfunctions, the tension control system can still work with an easy recalibration.
- Integrated mechanical stop protects strain gage; 300% maximum overload.